3030 Salt Creek Lane, Suite 120,
Arlington Heights, IL 60005

Call Us Today for a FREE Initial Consultation


Arlington Heights Post Divorce Enforcement Attorney

Barrington Divorce Attorney for Cases Involving Post-Judgment Contempt

If you have received a judgment in matters relating to divorce, child custody/parental responsibilities, child support or visitation/parenting time, and the other party has failed to comply, you do not have to fight with them by yourself. Seek legal representation instead. The Law Offices of Donald J. Cosley can assist you with post-judgment enforcement or contempt proceedings.

Enforcement/Contempt Solutions for Illinois Families

At the Law Offices of Donald J. Cosley, we have been representing Illinois residents in their family law cases for over 20 years. Whether another parent is behind on child support payments or an ex-spouse now refuses to sell a home that was a term of the property division agreement, attorney Donald J. Cosley has the skills and experience to seek enforcement. He can petition the court to start the process of holding the other party in contempt of court.

We can seek enforcement of:

Are You Behind in Your Support Payments?

If you have not been able to keep up with child support payments and are being held in contempt of court, we can try to negotiate a new payment plan so that you can avoid penalties such as wage garnishments and license suspension.

Contact an Experienced Arlington Heights Post-Judgment Enforcement Attorney Today

Do you need assistance with post-judgment enforcement/contempt? Contact us today or call 847-253-3100 to speak with an experienced Mount Prospect post-judgment contempt attorney. We can be reached online or by phone, and we represent clients throughout Arlington Heights, Palatine, Barrington, Schaumburg, Rolling Meadows, and the surrounding areas. We offer all clients free initial consultations.

Back to Top