Rolling Meadows Termination of Child Support Attorney
Under certain conditions, Illinois family law courts make it possible to terminate child support obligations prior to the date of the child's emancipation, typically at age 18 or following the completion of high school whichever later occurs.
Some conditions for terminating child support can include:
- A modification of the original parenting agreement
- A substantial increase in the amount of parenting time under a joint parenting agreement
- Inability to meet child support obligations due to physical or mental disability
- Voluntary or involuntary termination of your parental rights
- Voluntary termination of the obligation by a parent with primary parental responsibilities, under certain conditions
- Incarceration that will not allow you to continue meeting obligations
Free Initial Consultation · Se Habla Español · More Than 20 Years of Experience
If you are in a position requiring you to terminate your child support obligation, or wish to pursue a modification of your support order in Arlington Heights, Palatine, Barrington, Barrington Hills or the surrounding area, call the Law Offices of Donald J. Cosley in Rolling Meadows. Illinois family law attorneyDonald Cosley has more than 20 years of experience helping people resolve child custody, child support, and parenting rights issues in courts throughout the Greater Chicago metro area. Our firm works diligently to find creative, intelligent strategies that are acceptable to all parties and the courts. We have an excellent record of successful agreements that keep the child's best interests first.
Experienced Illinois Child Support Enforcement Attorney · Child Support Modification Attorney
From offices in Rolling Meadows, the Law Offices of Donald J. Cosley represents clients in Palatine, Barrington, Barrington Hills, and communities throughout the greater metropolitan Chicago area. Contact usto schedule a free consultation with an experienced Rolling Meadows termination of child support attorney today.